9/1/13

Guest Post: Home Remedies for Acne and Scars

Nobody likes acne on their face, it can be embarrassing.  However, I think there are natural remedies that might help heal acne as well as scars.  I know that some essential oils work great on the skin.  I personally use castor oil every day on my face and I can't remember the last time I had acne.  Castor oil also helps keep those ugly age spots away and it is a great moisturizer. For getting rid of scars, you might want to try baking soda.  It is a natural exfoliant.  Mix one part baking soda with two parts water. Apply to the scar and let it dry. Move your fingers in a circular motion to exfoliate your skin as you rinse.  

I think that if you truly want to have healthy skin, you need to monitor your diet too.  Remember, whatever you put into your body has a consequence--good or bad.  Eating healthy with more fruits and vegetables is always a good start to younger, better looking skin.

The following guest article gives some more interesting remedies for acne, take a look...

 Best Home Remedies: Home Remedies for Acne: A glowing clear skin is everyone’s need, all we want to stand out with clear and shiny face every time. In modern time, most of our you...

No comments:

Post a Comment