9/10/13

Cure for Seizures? Frankincense an Essential Oil Changes a Life



Although I never had a seizure, let me tell you about my experience with essential oils and results...
About a year ago, I had swollen feet and ankles and the swelling would not go down. I had so much pain in them I could hardly walk.  I went to the doctor because I thought that maybe I had a blood clot.  The doctor said that I did not have a blood clot, but that they did not know how to help me either.  I was like this for about three weeks or so.
My sister said that she was working with essential oils and wondered if I'd like to try it on my ankle.  I told her that I would try anything, including her "snake oil."  I put one drop on one of my ankles and said goodbye and went home.  The next morning I woke up and the swelling was completely gone...no kidding! I could not believe it.  I was just amazed.  It was then then I began my personal journey to better health, because I finally believed that there might be natural alternatives to health and without side effects.  That's when I began to write my book, Health, Healing and Hope:  A Journey to Spiritual and Physical Wellness.
This testimony on frankincense for those who have seizures is very exciting.  Hearing people's personal testimonies can make a believer out of most.  As for me, I don't need any more convincing, I've personally experienced the benefits of essential oils for sure. (Use certified and pure therapeutic grade oils for the best results.)

No comments:

Post a Comment